Monday, November 10, 2008

LATEST NEWS from Our Old Collegue

Salam, Br. Harun & Sis. Juni,

It has been more than 22yrs since we last met during our days at PPSB. Somehow after crossing 50yrs age( I m already 52), hati teringin nak jumpa kawan-kawan lama especially the pioneer batch of PPSB

I am writing to both of u just to reestablish old contacts, update on the latest of our families and probabaly towards the end of our career to share something as soon to be a retiree. I have 5 kids, eldest a daughter,( got married on 8/3/08, polling day) 2 boys at UIA, 1 boy in form 5 and another boy in standard 5. Whenever u are up north, just contact me, I'll try to take u around to enjoy(dont know whether city dwellers enjoy this?) the beautiful scenery of sugar plantation( now we are growing kenaf) Till we write again, salam to u and family

Mohd Jamil Abdul Rahman
Mill Manager/Resident Steam Engineer
Gula Padang Terap Sdn Bhd
Tel: +604-7904151,
Mobile: +60194516346

No comments: